Terms and Conditions
• The Client accepts the full terms and conditions upon hiring La Petit Studio Blanc.
• SOCIAL MEDIA LAUNCH SPECIAL. To be eligible for the discount, all you need to do is to provide us with 5 web res photographs of your behind the scenes and 5 web res photographs of your project’s final results in our studio. We will use these photographs for cross promotion and we will tag your business should we post them. Eligible booking period 10 April – 30 June 2017.
• Unpaid booking will reset within 24 hours. If this happens, just restart your booking or contact us if you have already started transaction but did not complete it.
• Half Day Duration is from 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. Include setup and pack up.
• Full Day Duration is from 9am to 5pm. Includes setup and packup.
• Whole week bookings are subject to availability and by request only. Contact us here.
• Check in and check out is required via our studio manager in Studio 15 next door.
• Weekday bookings: our studio managers are only working during office hours from 9am to 5:30pm.
• Late fee of $50 per 15 minutes late strictly applies.
• Cancellation of a confirmed booking will result in a 50% penalty fee of studio rate.
• Cancellations under 48 hours will incur a 100% penalty fee of studio rate.
• Please note that the building functions as an office during normal working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm. So noise levels must be kept to a minimum, especially in the communal areas. Please be respectful of the neighbouring offices.
DAMAGES & LOSS
• You are liable to pay for all damages and/or loss resulting from anything broken or missing during your studio hire. Notify Le Petit Studio Blanc immediately if anything is broken and/or missing. All damages and/or loss will be invoiced and requires payment within 7 days.
• Take note of anything broken or missing, and notify us. If anything is missing/broken and not reported after your shoot then you will be invoiced for those items.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc and its employees take no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen property of the hirer or any other party.
• Leave studio the way it has been presented to you. If you leave the studio in a mess, a clean up fee will be charged. Please notify us if you didn’t have time to clean up.
• Rubbish bags, dustpan and brush will be provided.
• Bring rubbish with you, the studio manager will show you where the rubbish area is.
• Eat and drink in the common area not inside studio.
• All prices quoted do not include GST and are subject to change.
• A deposit of $300+GST for Whole Week Rent or $100+GST for any other booking is required and will be refunded within 48 hours if the studio is left in a good condition.
• Use common sense. Don’t drill into the walls or hang heavy stuffs on the ceiling. There are two steel bars on the ceiling going diagonally across the room; these are roof bracing, so DO NOT hang anything on them.
• Le Petit Studio Blanc is NOT a party venue, when working please keep noise to a minimum and respect the neighbouring offices.
• No smoking is allowed in the studio. Strata by-law states that the entire office building is a smoke-free zone. You will be held liable for any costs incurred if the fire alarm is set off by you (or anyone in your party) during the duration of your booking.
• If the lift is not working or there is a fire drill etc, which detracts from your booking time, we may offer compensation in the form of a credit towards a future booking. This is at our discretion, so please notify us as soon as possible if this happens. No compensation will be given for bookings of 5 days or more as these events are beyond our control.
* By making a booking, you have also accepted the terms and conditions set out on this page.